TheJeeperWarehouse

Monday, April 03, 2006

More pics of 2th April...






This time, from my wreck. Natxo and me put out the steering wheel, and all the screws which attached the bodytub to the chassis frame, so I hope to put this out next day.

Also, I put out the front bumper, which seems to be the original one, but it´s in a rather pity state.

He, like the rest of the bodytub! Well, so it seems...rust from one side to other side of the body panels. Bad, bad, bad...

I also put out the petrol tank, the carter (closed with some mask tape) and air filter.

I started to peel off some paint, and after the white coat, mixed with poliéster putty, appears the Spanish army olive drab, and then, what it looks as the original paint: forest green, more or less.

I have uploaded more pics here:

http://gallery121624.fotopic.net/c365167_61.html

Cheers and keep´em rolling!

Bufffff!! A real good work! Again, 8 hours without a meal, some stops to take a water drink... :)

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Galen Horton said...

Roberto, fantastic work, glad to see you making progress! Keep up the good work, muey bien! I have your blog bookmarked, will be checking back often to see your progress!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Jeeper67 said...

Hi, Galen!

Thanks a lot for your kindful comments!! Really, I think my "frankenjeep" would need a container of spare parts, only to restore that poor bodytub!

Yours new M38A1 looks pretty nice too. Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home